Breaking News

See husband’s reaction after seeing bride’s face for the 1st time after marriage

In a tell-all interview, the cricket legend turned politician also slammed his second wife, BBC weather girl Reham Khan, for making his life a misery.

In a tell-all interview, the cricket legend turned politician also slammed his second wife, BBC weather girl Reham Khan, for making his life a misery.
See husband's reaction after seeing bride's face for the 1st time after marriage lailasnews

With two failed marriages behind him, Khan claims his new bride is a keeper ahead of his bid to become the leader of Pakistan.
“I did not catch a glimpse of my wife’s face until after we were married,” he told the Mail on Sunday.
“I proposed to her without seeing her because she had never met me without her face being covered with a full veil.
“The only idea I had of what she looked like came from an old photograph I had seen in her house.”
New wife Bushra Maneka, 39, is a leading scholar and spiritual guide in the mystic Sufi branch of Islam.
Her faith means she will not meet men other than her husband without a veil covering her face.

No comments